Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SMILES FROM HEAVEN!!!!!

I am filled with joy unspeakable this morning. Tuesday August 18th, 2009, Lylah burst out with smiles sent from heaven! It wasn't just one, not two, but smile after smile after smile brought in the music of glee to fill our home with the reminder of the things that matter! I had just read somewhere that we should take hold to treasure the small things for we know not what small things shall be the big things in life. Another way of saying it is stop to smell the rose along the way and you know not what field of flowers will await to delight your senses. What makes this first smile so monumental for us?...Lylah is 11 weeks old tommorrow. And we are just now experiencing this wonderful gift. We were told that the older she gets, the more we'll see her delays but we will rejoice more when she reaches them. I just couldn't imagine how much a smile could matter. I thank my God in Heaven for his abundant creativity. I thank him for my precious gift Lylah in whom I've learned so much of myself and am just getting to taste and see of the Lord's incredible goodness. I'm not deserving of His gift to me and yet I feel so honored to be the one to get to embrace this precious child and I'm filled with pride that I got to receive her smiles from heaven!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. -tears of joy-
    Thank you Lord, thank you for each precious blessing in Lylah's life!!!

    I hope you can get some new pictures for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy for you this morning!! such an awesome way to start the day!! i am praising the Lord with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Rachel!! Praising God with you!!

    ReplyDelete