Thursday, August 20, 2009

2 months old

I can't believe how fast time has flown! My bundle is getting so plump and beautiful. In her second month of life, she has learned to breastfeed exclusively and does so like she's never had a problem before! She also sleeps thru most of the night going anywhere from 5-7 hour stretches. We've been blessed with her smiles and just 2 days ago we heard her begin to coo!!!!! So every now and then I get a melt my heart "oooo" from her and her round face and round lips just melt my insides!!! Through her therapy we are still working on her neck muscles and we can sometimes feel her using her muscles to hold her head. I will try to get her 2 month picture available so you can see just how cute she is getting!

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing!!! Praising the Lord with you and anxious for pictures!!

    ReplyDelete